St. Andrew Community Presbyterian Church (PCUSA) is the oldest continually-worshipping community in the Coachella Valley. It was founded by the Presbyterians in Coachella in 1902 and has served the Lord Jesus and this region for over 100 years. We are proud of our long-time heritage. Come and worship our Living God with us!
We are located at:
Worship Services for 2018
Worship Services: 9:30a.m. every Sunday. Children welcome. Sunday school available during worship and a Family Care Room off the Sanctuary.
We worship in a traditional style, with our Choir helping to lead each Sunday and a contemporary message from our Pastor, focusing on the eternal truth of Scripture.
After-Worship Potluck: Last Sunday of the month starting in September and ending in May (Memorial Day weekend). There are no Potlucks in November or December due to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
We offer classes throughout the year on Sunday after worship and Wednesday evenings. We have studied the Presbyterian Creeds and Confessions, and an overview of the Book of Revelations. We also have mid-week Bible studies for men and women. On Sunday mornings during the school year we offer Children's Sunday Education during Worship.
- Chris Mahr, Clerk of Session, Outreach and Fellowship, Newsletter Editor
- Joe Hamner, Outreach and Christian Education
- Barbara Park, Chair of Personnel, Worship and Music
- Sue Steding, Chair of Christian Education, Personnel
- Steve Stiles, Chair of Building and Grounds
- Criss Kiefer, Chair of Worship and Music
- Diana Benitiez, Chair of Finance and Stewardship, Building and Grounds
- Carol Kocherhans, Chair of Missions
- Susan McCormick, Chair of Outreach and Fellowship, Finance and Stewardship
- Malinda Becerra, Secretary
- Desiree Coulson
- Wanda Wise-Latta, Moderator
- Merlyn Hamner
- Dennis Mahr, Vice Moderator
- Diane Burke
- Patti Rosales
- Betty Morgin
- Josh Armendariz
Our Corporate Officers...2017-18
- Barbara Park, President
- Joe Hamner, Vice President
- Chris Mahr, Secretary
- Steve Stiles, Treasurer