St. Andrew Community Presbyterian Church (PCUSA) is the oldest continually-worshipping community in the Coachella Valley. It was founded by the Presbyterians in Coachella in 1902 and has served the Lord Jesus and this region for over 100 years. We are proud of our long-time heritage. Come and worship our Living God with us!
We are located at:
Worship Services for 2018
Worship Services: 9:30a.m. every Sunday. Children welcome. Sunday school available during worship and a Family Care Room off the Sanctuary.
We worship in a traditional style, with our Choir helping to lead each Sunday and a contemporary message from our Pastor, focusing on the eternal truth of Scripture.
After-Worship Potluck: Last Sunday of the month starting in September and ending in May (Memorial Day weekend). There are no Potlucks in November or December due to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
We offer classes throughout the year on Sunday after worship and Wednesday evenings. We have studied the Presbyterian Creeds and Confessions, and an overview of the Book of Revelations. We also have mid-week Bible studies for men and women. On Sunday mornings during the school year we offer Children's Sunday Education during Worship.
- Scott Coulson, Building and Grounds
- Joe Hamner, Outreach and Christian Education
- Thomas Park, Worship and Music
- Sue Steding, Chair of Christian Education, Personnel
- Steve Stiles, Chair of Building and Grounds
- Criss Kiefer, Chair of Worship and Music
- Diana Benitez, Chair of Finance and Stewardship, Building and Grounds
- Carol Kocherhans, Chair of Missions
- Susan McCormick, Chair of Outreach and Fellowship, Finance and Stewardship
- Desiree Coulson, Secretary
- Diane Carter
- Wanda Wise-Latta, Moderator
- Merlyn Hamner
- Valda Jacques
- Diane Burke
- Patti Rosales, Treasurer
- Betty Morgin, Vice Moderator
- Helen Smith
Our Corporate Officers...2017-18
- Joe Hamner, President
- Steve Stiles, Vice President
- Susan McCormick, Secretary
- Scott Coulson, Treasurer